*Resumes must be in PDF format
|Awesome Job Opportunity!|
Clinical Dental Assistant with Expanded Functions
We are a Whole Body oriented dental practice that treats patients comprehensively. We are growing and are looking for a people-oriented individual with a lot of common sense , who is very computer comfortable and savvy, a quick learner who can keep up in a sometimes fast paced environment without losing the "individual" touch that each patient deserves.
This clinical position (in the back) as an assistant aids the doctor with patient care, sterilization and office maintenance. We work with many computerized technologies and need a sharp individual to grasp the mechanics and concepts that are key for testing, diagnosing and therefore helping our patients get well.
And... a good sense of humour is a must :) !
We prefer an applicant with common dental , even medical , training, knowledge and experience . However, we would be willing to additionally train the right individual who has at minimum the traits listed as above. Please note that we treat patients with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities and our Green building is scent and fragrance free so therefore we accept non-smoker applicants only.
A brief overview about what makes us so different and unique are the additional care and services that we offer:
- Mercury removal as per certain guidelines.
- Head, neck and facial pain relief.
- Headache relief and treatment for TMJ disorders as well as treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea/ Sleep Breathing Disorders once diagnosed by a Physician.
- We also provide comprehensive Orthodontic (braces) and Orthopedic therapy (functional appliances) for Phase I and Phase II care for adults and children.
- Not only do we provide exceptional dental care, we also can remodel nonsurgically patient's faces with DNA Appliance for which we are the only Brevard certified providers.
(A good site we recommend you visit : See 'testimonials/ video gallery' for a better understanding.)
- To align the body, achieve balance and relieve cranial strains, we work intimately with interdisciplinary teams of therapists and doctors who provide osteopathy, chiropractic and myofunctional care. To enhance these therapies, we provide dental orthopedic appliances such as the A.L.F. (Advanced Lightwire Functionnal ) .
We believe that each individual can be educated and thereby responsible for their health and it's our goal to help them achieve their optimum health through the mouth. And so we look forward to you joining us on this journey!